Click here to support our mission.
Mission: AstroAccess is a nonprofit project entirely funded by charitable donations.
Expenses we need to cover include:
- Parabolic flight costs from ZERO-G
- Ambassador travel, meals, and hotels
- Travel and support for Ambassador visits to aerospace companies in Long Beach/LA area
- In-flight task demonstration equipment and supplies
- Travel support for the organizing team (mostly volunteers)
- Administrative and legal fees
All donations to Mission: AstroAccess are tax
deductible and are received by Yuri’s Night,
our 501(c)3 non-profit fiscal sponsor.
Support Mission:AstroAccess with a purchase from the new
Demand Accessible Space collection from our partners at People Love Art
People Love Art has collaborated with five artists and activists to create apparel that amplifies their
messages around inclusion and accessibility, supporting the vision that
if we can make space accessible, we can make any space accessible!
A portion of the proceeds from this collection benefits Mission: AstroAccess!