Mission: AstroAccess is a nonprofit project entirely funded by charitable donations. All donations go through our 501(c)(3) nonprofit, SciAccess Inc and are tax-deductible.
Expenses we need to cover include:
- Parabolic flight costs from ZERO-G
- Ambassador travel, meals, and hotels
- Travel and support for Ambassador visits to aerospace companies in Long Beach/LA area
- In-flight task demonstration equipment and supplies
- Travel support for the organizing team (mostly volunteers)
- Administrative and legal fees
Thank you for helping our mission to make space for all!
People Love Art has collaborated with five artists and activists to create apparel that amplifies their
messages around inclusion and accessibility, supporting the vision that
if we can make space accessible, we can make any space accessible!